Maybe nothing is impossible in this life, if there is the strength of will and the desire to achieve it. You need to stop smoking because smoking can cause great harm to the person and people around you.
Do you dream of quitting smoking at home and do not want to waste time and money on harmful activities? It is quite possible if you follow our tips. After all, you can get rid of bad habits at home.
In just 3-7 days, you will surely get rid of this bad habit, improve your condition, and your lungs will gradually clear of accumulated soot and impurities.
How to quit smoking at home?
There are various folk remedies that help overcome the long-standing craving for tobacco. For the first 7 days, you will not be able to drink alcohol, eat pickles, dried meat and meat products. You will make it easier for yourself if you eat fermented dairy products such as yogurt, kefir, fermented baked milk and other products during this period. We also recommend that you eat larger amounts of fruits and vegetables or their substitutes for yogurt. Have seeds, nuts or something in your pocket to keep your hands busy.
Folk remedies for overcoming the urge to smoke, at home
- The first way. Take a cigarette and dip it in yogurt and try to smoke, feel the taste. Smoke until you really get sick. If you want to smoke a cigarette, remember this taste and if the craving does not stop, smoke again. This method quickly reduces the desire for a cigarette and psychologically adapts to its disgust.
- Another way to overcome smoking is at home. Take a pre-trimmed nail or oat seeds, whatever you want, put a nail or oats in a cigarette and smoke a cigarette until you are disgusted and feel nauseous. If you want to smoke, remember this unpleasant taste, if it does not disappear, then smoke the same cigarette. I don't think you want to smoke anymore.
- The third way. Take seven tablespoons of unpeeled oats, pour one liter of cold water and leave for 12 hours. Then put the sherpa on the fire and boil, strain and cool the soup. Feel that after a hearty meal you crave a cigarette, drink this infusion until you feel nauseous. I think a few sips of this infusion will be enough to alleviate the craving for a cigarette. Store the infusion in the refrigerator at home and use it as soon as you light a cigarette.
- The fourth way to quit smoking is at home. Take grains of green oats in a ratio of 1 to 10, pour in alcohol or vodka. Use 20 drops 7-8 times a day or as soon as you want to smoke a cigarette. As early as Day 5, you will find that you have no desire to smoke.
- The fifth way. Take 100 grams of unpeeled oats and pour 3 liters of water. Insist for one hour and cook the infusion over low heat. Add 3 tbsp. spoons of calendula and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Wrap in a blanket and let stand for 1 hour. Strain the infusion and drink 3-4 times 3-4 times a day. If you want to smoke, rinse your mouth with this infusion and the desire to smoke immediately weakens.
- The sixth way you do not want to smoke a cigarette at home or at work: take 1 tbsp. spoon of mountain rhizome and pour 1 cup of boiling water. Put on the fire and cook for 2-3 minutes, wrap in a blanket, leave to stand for about 1 hour. Use this infusion as soon as you feel like smoking a cigarette - you need to rinse your mouth. As soon as the desire to smoke appears, remember this infusion, if the craving does not pass, repeat the procedure so that you have a gag reflex.
- Seventh time. Prepare an infusion of silver and copper particles, and when signs of craving appear, it is necessary to smoke, rinse your mouth with this tincture. Then you need to rinse your mouth with a soda solution, 1 tablespoon per 1 cup of water. spoons of soda. If you rinse regularly, then quitting cigarettes will disappear forever.
- The eighth way to stop smoking at home forever: take the branches of bird cherry and calamus and chew occasionally as soon as the desire to smoke appears. The effect will appear after ten days of applying this method.
- Ninth way: take 1 tbsp. spoons of eucalyptus and pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain the infusion and add 1 tbsp. spoons of glycerin and honey. Take the infusion for a month, 7 times a day, a quarter of the prepared volume of liquid. After that, you can enjoy life and not wonder how to quit smoking at home.
- Tenth way: take 100 grams of millet, rye, barley and oats, pour 1 liter of water and cook for about 10 minutes. Then you have to let the solution boil for a day and strain it. Take 100 ml before meals. 3-5 times a day until you get a permanent aversion to cigarette smoking.
- Eleventh way to quit smoking at home: take 1 tbsp. spoons of pre-chopped horseradish and plantain leaves. Mix this composition and chew as soon as the desire to smoke tobacco appears for 5 minutes. You can swallow the juice, but spit out the squeezed grass.
- Twelfth way: take St. John's wort and wild rosemary (marshmallow) in a ratio of 1 tbsp. spoons, pour 800 ml. water and cook the resulting mixture over low heat for 20 minutes. The solution must be infused for 3 hours. Use as a tea with stirring 50 ml. tinctures for the same amount of boiling water 5-7 times a day, until there is a permanent aversion to smoking.
You can alternate these methods on how to quit smoking at home until your body, including your lungs, is cleared of soot, tobacco residue and you want to live without tobacco smoke, then your life will change, and look at it from different eyes.
We want you to quit smoking as soon as possible.